I would pose as a buyer just to check them out...
Altec VOTT A7 / A5

I would pose as a buyer just to check them out...
Altec VOTT A7 / A5
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I like how that 803 horn makes the 288 look small when in reality it's anything but.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Those make me really want some multicells. They are some sexy horns
And I'm sure they sound good too
Yes, the 300 series with 288s is my multi-cell fave, though haven't auditioned GPA's wider BW driver variant, so subject to change.![]()
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

it would be cheaper to drive to Virginia and buy those, than buy the ones for china
Sonic Barbarian
Good point and he can do whatever he wants with the cabs for all I care. It's really tempting and AFAIK still have some contacts in Va. that could 'do the deal'/ship them, but I'm going to hold out a little longer for either 329s or preferably 1803s, though the way 3D printer prices are dropping, we might can make our own multicells in the not too distant future.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks